April 18, 2017
NDTV – DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Behtar India held a convention in Delhi at Shangri La Eros Hotel on 18th of April, 2017 to discuss the nature of activities and its scope of collaboration with Behtar India campaign. The Behtar India campaign saw the participation of not just coporates but also students and schools from the city.
G.D.Goenka Public School. Sector-22, Rohini also participated in the programme. Students of class X participated and understood the campaign’s ideology and how their efforts can help make India a better country for all.
The convention brought together an impressive panel to discuss collaborative approach and how it is the way forward for social responsibility in terms of corporates lending support to the campaign’s objective. The members of the convention were as follows:
- Mr. Vikram Chandra – NDTV
- Mr. Anoop Pabby- MD & CEO, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Mr. Kandarp Singh- Managing Dierctor, Tetra Pak (South Asia)
- Mr. Ramesh Vaswani- ExecutiveVice Chairman, IntexTechnologies India Ltd.
- Ms. Mohini Daljeet Singh-Chief Executive, Max India Foundation
- Ms. Gowri Isharan – CEO – The Global Education and Leadrship Foundation
- Mr. Avijeet Kumar – Director, CAF India.
Followed by interactive convention, Major Suman Majumdar, AVP & National Product Manager, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance co. Ltd, explained Behtar India’s concept to the attendees.
In total the entire event was very inspiring for the young leaders of the future world. They understand and realise how their small but accumulative efforts can revolutionize an entire nation.