Admission at G. D. Goenka, Sector 22, Rohini for Academic Session 2023 To 2024
Admission is open for Preschool, Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary, and Higher Secondary students. It will be granted to eligible students on a first-come-first-served basis as per the availability of seats. Here are the policies for enrolment:
- For nursery school admission in Sector 22, Rohini, the minimum age of the child should be 3+ as on 31st March 2023. While for admission to KG, the students must be at least 4+ as on March 31.
- You must register online and fill out the admission form after payment of the correct registration fees. Also, upload all the required documents necessary for enrolment.
- Admission will be granted after verification of the attached documents and completion of all the formalities.
Online Registration Process
Whether you are opting for G. D. Goenka nursery admission or enrolment in any other class, below mentioned is the admission procedure you need to follow:
- Read the admission instructions thoroughly.
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Get ready with all the required documents and proofs and upload the same.
- Pay the registration fees online.
- Wait for the admission list to be published and further, the admission process.
- You will be informed through mail, SMS, or telephone call if your ward is selected for admission.
- Complete the process by paying the admission fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is the Date of Publication of the First List of Selected Candidates for Nursery Students?
For preschool admission, the date of the first list publication is 20.01.2023.
- Once The Admission Form Is Submitted, What Is the Admission Process for Pre-Primary Students and The Ones from Other Classes?
Once you have applied for admission to KG or other classes, your child may have to sit for a written test. Also, they may be called for interaction and document verification. However, the admission depends upon the class you have applied for and the availability of seats for that class. The school authorities will inform you of the date and time thereof through telephone calls.
- How Many Seats Are Available for Preschool Admission?
The total number of seats available for G. D. Goenka Preschool admission in Sector 22 Rohini is 180, out of which 99 seats are reserved for the General category students. 45 seats are kept for EWS or disadvantaged children and the rest 36 seats are allotted for students taking admission through management quota.
- What Are the Documents Needed for Admission Application?
Whether you are planning for your ward’s CBSE admission for class 11 or enrolment in any other standard, submitting the following documents is imperative: Birth Certificate, Address Proof, and Single Parent Proof (In case applicable).
- Does G. D. Goenka, Sector 22, Rohini Provide Transportation Services to The Students?
Yes, the school provides fully air-conditioned GPS-enabled transport facilities. Consider checking the bust-stop list to find the services in your locality.