- To equip the educators with innovative methods of storytelling, a workshop was was attended by Junior School faculty.
- Two innovative workshops on ‘Creating Different Teaching Aids’ and ‘Montessori Method of Teaching’ were attended by Junior School faculty.
- Faculty members from Junior School attended a workshop titled ‘Correlation and Integration’.
- An edifying workshop on ‘Story Telling in Education’ was organised at M.L. Bhartia Auditorium, Alliance Francais which was attended by Junior School faculty and Junior School Incharge.
- A ‘Confluence Workshop’ was organised at G.D. Goenka World School that was attended by Madam Principal and Junior and Senior School Incharges.
- An informative workshop on ‘ICT in Education’ was conducted for Junior School teachers.
- A workshop titled ‘Theatre Forum’ was organised for Junior School teachers.
- An edifying workshop on ‘Lateral Thinking Skills’ for the Junior School teachers was conducted by the school counsellors.
- An enlightening workshop themed ‘Autism in Children’ was conducted for Junior School teachers.
- To help reinvigorate its workforce and help teachers work together more effectively, the school, in collaboration with Confluence Training organized an uplifting seminar titled ‘Winning at Work’ (WOW).
- A ‘Pedagogy Workshop’ highlighting the importance of social science as a discipline was conducted for Social Science faculty.
- A workshop titled ‘Good Mental Health’ for Junior School faculty was conducted by the school counsellor.
- A ‘Happy Writing Workshop’ was organized for Junior School faculty in the school premises.
- A workshop on the ‘use of Smart board Technology’ in classrooms was conducted for the Pre-Primary staff.
- An engaging workshop on ‘Jolly Phonics’ was organized for Junior School faculty.
- To strengthen the technological skills of teachers, a workshop on ‘E-beam Software’ was organized for Junior School Faculty.